Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Wow... here I go again. It's been over a year since I started this blog. Needless to say, the reason for my absence is complete and utter failure. I am now 16 pounds heavier than last time I checked in. At 188 pounds, I have set a goal to lose 50 pounds and reach my ideal weight of approximately 140 pounds. I have decided to do it differently this time. This time, I am not going to eat a big box of ice cream every time the scale shows a slight decrease in my weight. I am going to remember, that losing weight entails a life-style change. I will also remind myself that this change will most definitely help me reach my goals in the end, and every journey contains bumpy roads. Hopefully, this blog will replace overeating as an outlet for whatever difficulties I will face.

No comments:

Post a Comment