Saturday, November 26, 2011

I am happy with how well I have been doing lately. I have a lot of motivation to go on with my weight loss efforts. I know I shouldn't, but I have been weighing myself every day. I tend to obsess about the scale. Most of my diets in the past failed when I stepped on the scale and saw that I had gained weight overnight. Since I deal with frustration by bingeing on sweets, my diet was always sabotaged. My head told me that I had not really gained weight, that I was just bloated. Still, I've never been able to deal with it. When I weighed myself yesterday morning, the scale showed a loss of 2 pounds - 186. Yesterday I ate healthy, but this morning the scale told me that I was back up to 188! I found this frustrating, of course, and for a moment it crossed my mind to go and binge on whatever I could find. Instead, however, I told myself that I was probably just bloated from sodium intake. Furthermore, I told myself that whether I've gained weight or not, overeating will never help me with the source of my problems, my weight.
I decided to go on another day, one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment